| M | I | T | U | N | G |
It's getting RISKY !
Tuesday, March 25, 2014 | 4 Comment



*suddenly pop in* *blink blink* >.< TEHEEE . It's been a long time since my last post . Really, really long time . I didn't even write anything on February and in all of sudden, I crawl out of the woodwork . That's because I wasn't in a mood to log in into my blog and I've been really busy (the 24hrs won't give a second xD ) . Haha . It's my fault for not arranging my time . I've been really lazy lately and I don't even know what happen . It's like I got nowhere to go. All I know is, I'm just going where this road leads . Huhh .. Things are getting risky . The situations are more tougher than ever and lots of choices to be made . I felt like I was such a dork for won't be able to do things in an 'okay' way . I didn't even put a full concentration at school. Sometimes I leave my prayer behind (most of the time actually ) . Everytime I tried to make things work, I don't why I just can't . I can't even make a single work done . The most worst thing that I'm really mad at myself is I always sleep too early . Aiiii ! When that happens, all of my schoolwork and homework are left behind . Ugh, this is really not a good preparation for my SPM . 

    But I will keep on trying to change things in a good way . We have a one week holiday and this is probably the best way to do it ( yes I will) . I'm praying that God will guide me .




Older Post | Newer Post
AMF's here



annyeonghaseyo, jeoneun hagsaeng-ibnida :) . In this little space of the world wide web, this is the only place where I can tralalala and post 'till I get bored. Lol -.- JK, no worries, I don't do nonsense stuff. By the way, don't forget to click the Follow button ;) .


Home Profile Ask Me Links


Put your words here !

❤ Feel free to leave a message ❤
❤ Please don't put Ads in the URL ❤
❤ Leave a nice comment ❤


Entries

Recent Posts

A song to be heard