| M | I | T | U | N | G |
17
Sunday, January 12, 2014 | 0 Comment

Perfect-Life

For the first time in a long time xD . Haha . It's been 4 months.

Today is the twelve day in 2014. It happens so fast that 2013 ended sooo quickly . It's like last year I was 14 . And now ... I'm already 17 ?? Huh? And yes I can't still believe it until now -_- .  I'm gonna be an adult and in a blink of an eye I'll be in the 20's . My physical appearance doesn't match my age. But still I am grateful for who I am :) . God has given me everything especially all the people around me who loves me :) . I know that 17 is going to be a tough year and I hope to make it through 'cause I know HE will give me the courage. I will also be sitting SPM this year . Huhh . This is the last year I'll be in high school. In whatsoever, I know that God is here besides me . By the way, Blessed Sunday :) !


Older Post | Newer Post
AMF's here



annyeonghaseyo, jeoneun hagsaeng-ibnida :) . In this little space of the world wide web, this is the only place where I can tralalala and post 'till I get bored. Lol -.- JK, no worries, I don't do nonsense stuff. By the way, don't forget to click the Follow button ;) .


Home Profile Ask Me Links


Put your words here !

❤ Feel free to leave a message ❤
❤ Please don't put Ads in the URL ❤
❤ Leave a nice comment ❤


Entries

Recent Posts

A song to be heard