| M | I | T | U | N | G |
Fun or something else?
Wednesday, October 30, 2013 | 0 Comment



Huh :/ .. It's almost the end of school for 2013 and a few more days it's the school break . I'm not really looking forward for the holiday 'cause it seems no fun to me . Yeah I know everybody is going to be excited with the 2 months break but as for me .. Can I have some fun? Sure, why not? I mean, can I? Huh >.< excuse me? I wouldn't think so >.< ~ I've being the most laziest person ever since I turned to form 4. Well, after PMR kan so form 4 should be the year to enjoy but NAHHH ~ Next year is SPM .. Time flies really fast . Aish chincha ! So I hope I can finish everything on the upcoming holiday. The Moral essays especially -.-' .  Aaaahh, hoping I can do it >.<


Older Post | Newer Post
AMF's here



annyeonghaseyo, jeoneun hagsaeng-ibnida :) . In this little space of the world wide web, this is the only place where I can tralalala and post 'till I get bored. Lol -.- JK, no worries, I don't do nonsense stuff. By the way, don't forget to click the Follow button ;) .


Home Profile Ask Me Links


Put your words here !

❤ Feel free to leave a message ❤
❤ Please don't put Ads in the URL ❤
❤ Leave a nice comment ❤


Entries

Recent Posts

A song to be heard